Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

Allan Molnar - "Alive Project"

I am waiting to share some experiences with Allan Molnar and his "Alive Project".

I will be involved with other professional musicians/educators in a (roundtable) discussion. This is all live-

I am on the net with KOSA in New York City, New York, USA; me being in Calgary, Alberta, Canada; The benefits for all concerned are huge... I am very excited to be a part of it.

I have known Allan, played music with and enjoyed his friendship for over twenty years! What he and his partner Stewart Smith have developed is really very valuable!

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I'd love to hear some. Can you post a tune or two?
 
I'd love to hear some. Can you post a tune or two?
 
I'd love to hear some. Can you post a tune or two?
 
Thank You for joining the movement @ TGJN the destination where great Jazz minds meet... www.theglobaljazznetwork.ning.com Our quest is to present a feast of creative exchange and social intercourse among a global audience via music, art, education, business, poetry, theater, the written & spoken word, dance, and spirituality that inspires a deeper understanding of the science and the art & culture of Jazz that is synonymous to all artforms and every day life...

Building A Bridge For Jazz...
Tamm E Hunt
www.theglobaljazznetwork.ning.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?